I hate musquitos

Ello Ello everyone!
In the Netherlands the weather is getting weirder and weirder. It's summer, but it's only 16 degrees Celsius and it's raining all the time. Right now when I look outside it's just kinda scary. The wind is blowing and the clouds are black. I do think Thunder is coming, but it might get pretty damn horrible. 

Anyway I haven't been that busy lately. I'm enjoying my last days of summer vacation and Yesterday I had my first really dinner date with my boyfriend. Which is weird because we are in a relationship for more than 3 years now. We did eat togheter but it's mostly in Disneyland or the MacDonalds or we have other people with us. So this was our first official dinner date with just the two of us. I liked it a lot and we had great food. 

What does keep me busy are those ugly musquitos. I am allergic to them, it's really terrible. Everytime I get bitten I swell up. One musquito bite equeal 10 for a normal person. But the most horrible part is: if the swollen bump gets smaller and I'm stung again, all the older get swollen again! So right now I have like 6 bumps. One on my foot (which is terrible when putting shoes on), one on my knee (which is the size of a large egg) 3 on my arms (these are very itchy) and one on my pinky. 
I really hate being bitten or hearing those animals all night. Urgh I just can't get enough sleep due to the itch. I found out a few week ago that I'm also allergic to animal Lice. I was cleaning for a lady who had a cat with lice and my foot was bitten several times. It was quite horrible cause my foot got BIG. 

But over to the good news: I'm baking a cake!!! And it smells lovely. It needs to bake for another half an hour and I can't wait. It was so easy to make! Let me tell you how to do it!
Ingredients:
  • 100 gram flour
  • 100 gram butter
  • 100 gram sugar
  • 1 spoon of vanilla sugar
  • 2 large eggs.
So what you do is this: You melt the butter and putt the sugar and vanilla sugar in. You mix until it's all smooth and beautiful and you putt in the eggs. Mix again and while mixing get in the flour. When the dough is all smooth and soft, you have to tast it. When the dough tastes good, the cake will be good. Then bake the cake on 160 degrees for about an hour and TADA!!!! Cake.

Yours,
Kate

P.s. The weather became terrible like I said!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post