Friend Like me

Dear readers,
It has been a week since the sad news of Robin Williams' passing. 
And I feel like I need to talk about him for a little bit. 
Let's start of with this amazing piece of work:

When I was little I didn't really know who Robin Williams was. I mean I knew his face and stuff, but I didn't know he was a person other than the professor of Flubber and Peter Pan. Because I'm Dutch I always watched Aladdin in Dutch, so I never really got to hear his amazing talents until I was somewhat older. 
Robin Williams made me laugh and he made me cry.I adored Robin as Peter Pan in Hook and I must have seen that movie many time. But as I read along his list of movies I see so many more movies I know and love. License to wed was such a funny movie and Robin Williams was briljant! And Night at the Museum, who didn't see that movie. I loved Robin as such a classic figure! 

But now, I can honestly say that the world feels like a sadder place. Robin Williams made people smile, people from all ages and he will be missed so much. I can't believe I changed from my "wanting to meet" list to my "wanting to list, but passed away" list. It makes me so incredibly sad that Robin decided to take his own life. I can only imagen how hard his life must have been and on camera he was all smiles. I hope this is a wake- up call for people all over te world: Eventhough someone is always smiling, eventhough someone is known for the funny and happy guy, it doesn't have to be. That person might feel horrible on the inside and even those people need an I love you. Robin Williams, I hope that you are free now, your works will live on forever. Rest in Peace Genie.

Yours,
Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post