Bobble- make Water better

Hello Guys! I'm back.
And I wanna finish the day with a talk about a new item in my collection. 
The title says enough! Let's talk about Bobble, make Water better.
This is the bobble I got. When I was in England a few weeks ago, I was thinking about buying it. I drink a lot of water and I thought: I do deserve a new bottle. And it's better for the envirment when I just get one, instead of a lot of diffrent bottles. But I didn't buy it. I don't know why, I just didn't get it and when I decided I wanted to get it, I couldn't find it anymore (ofcourse). So bye bye England and Hello to The Netherlands.

Today I was going to the Albert Heijn with my brother and there he was: My bobble. There weren't much colors, so I picked a pink one. I really like how the bottle looks, I mean look at it: STYLISH!
I really like that the bottle is BPA free and recyclable. And there is a filter in it. I don't really think the filter is something I need, cause the water in the Netherlands is pretty dang clean, but it's nice to know it's a little bit cleaner now. 
I really love the filters, they are really adorable. You have to change them ever 2 months which means you get to choose a new color! They are of amazing quality and when you have to change your filter, you can send the old one to Bobble and they will recycle it. Another very good point of this bottle.

Now the real test: How does the water taste and how is this bottle?
First of all I had to clean the filter with lots and lots of water. When I was doing this, there was black stuff coming out of the filter. This is normal and is called Carbon Dust.
After cleaning it, I drank from it and it kinda tasted the same. I don't really mind it, eventhough the after tast is quite intresting, I really like it.

I think this bottle is a pretty good alternative for pet bottle, but it's about taste. The water does come out pretty slow, but it's alright. 

I'll write more about it later, when I'm used to it.

Yours,
Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post