A C-ute Goodbye: Ooki na Ai de Motenashite


Single Name: Ooki na Ai de Motenashite
Single Number: 3rd Indies Single
Release date: July 9, 2006
Editions: 1
Members: Umeda ErikaYajima MaimiMurakami Megumi, Arihara KanaNakajima Saki, Suzuki AiriOkai ChisatoHagiwara Mai
B-sides:
Sold: Unknown

1. What member centers this song?
Suzuki Airi
2. What is the best part of the MV?
The dance shot! I really adore how cute the dance is and the background fits the song so well.
3. What is the best line in the lyrics of this song?
I actually think I like the Ooki na Ai de Motenashite parts the most!
4. What were the outfits for this single and who had the best one?
This was their first single with just one outfit and they were very very pink. A bit underwear/pj's like I guess. I really adore how adorbale and pink they all look. But for me Nakki looked the best, although I loved Mai's and Airi's Hairstyles sooo much!
5. What is the best preformance of this song?
6. Which cover was the best for this single?
Again the only cover of this single! But it's a cute one.
7. Describe the b-side in one sentence.
NON THERE IS NON :'(

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post