Cooking with Sayumi: Milk Risotto à la Sayumi
Let's cook again with our Sayumi!
Milk Risotto à la Sayumi
1/2 cup rice
2 cups of milk
Grated parmazan cheese
1. Mince the spring- onion, shallot and carrot into small pieces and stirfry them in a pan with some oil.
2. Add the rice and cook it with the veggies for about 2 minutes.
3. Warm up a cup of milk and add to the mixture.
4. Let the mixture simmer until the liquide is almost gone and it looks like a smooth mixture. Add some more milk and some mentsuyu to flavour it. Let it simmer again until the rice looks tender.
5. Add some paramazan cheese and enjoy your dish!