Cooking with Sayumi: Frugal Potato Gratin
What will Sayumi cook for us today?
Frugal Potato Gratin
100 ml Milk
1. Start with peeling your potatoes and onion.
2. Slice the onion in really thin slices and do the same with 1 3/4 of your potatoes.
3. Pour some oil in a pan and fry the onion and potato slices.
4. Once the oil has baked your ingredients, pour in about 100 ml of milk.
5. Season your dish with pepper and salt.
6. Grate your last piece of potato over the cooking dish.
7. Once the sauce thickens, you can pour it into a stone oven dish.
8. Add breadcrums and grated cheese over the dish and cut a star or heart out of a slice of cheese to give it the Sayumi touch.
9. Now heat the dish for a short period in the grill (check to see if the cheese is melted and the breadcrumbs look crispy).
10. Now your dish is ready to be served and can be eat out of the oven dish if you like!