What is Sato Masaki's Member color?

I love member colors. I like seeing them and it shows the girls who their fans are. 
I love them, but sometimes... I have a huge problem with Masaki's color.
Her color is Emerald Green. Which is the following color:
It's greenish, but has a blue undertone. I like this color. It is diffrent from light blue and green. 
But they also use Teal as her official color:
I get quite annoyed by this because I never really know what Masaki's color is. In the top picture you can see little to no diffrence between Masaki's Emerald Green and Haruna's Sea Blue. 
Let's have a look at some member colored outfits she has been wearing:
In this picture we see Masaki wear (from left to right) Light blue, turquoise, light teal/turqoise, sky blue, Teal and Emerald. She has been all over the place with her color. Ofcourse this is not her fault or anything, It just annoys me. In the above picture she is only wearing emerald green once. After Reina graduated she started using a more sky blue color, but she never officially changes and now she is back to emerald green. I really want management to give Masaki the right color, because it's confusing for fans and it must be confusing for her too. 



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post