Member colors!

All fans know how important Member colors are. They deside the colors for supporting your favorite members, the colors of their goods and ofcourse the penlights!
Right now we have quite some members without colors and I wanted to do a little post on what I think will happen. It might be fun to look afterwards if I was right or not!
So let's have a look at the 12th gen members, Country Girls and Kobushi Factory!

12th gen
12th gen is pretty hard to predict. It really depends on the other members, if they change colors (even if it's just one) everything can change. Let's assume they will all keep their current colors. These are my picks for them:
I think non of them will get Sayu's pink. If pink goes to a girl I think it wll be Mizuki (passing on the deep pink to one of the 12th gen members) or Sakura (making it a more Sakura color).
As long as Masaki keeps her teal, I think Ogata will get blue. I think Miki fits the dark purple eripon once had perfectly. I think (and kinda hope) they will give Maria and Akane soft colors. Like Akane very light blue (pure and stuff) while I would like Maria to have a Salmon pink color, so more orangy than pink. Ofcourse this all depends on the other members.

Country Girls
Country girls is kinda hard, because Momoko will be in it. I think she will keep pink, so let's go on with that. 
If Momoko keeps pink, I think Risa will get Lavender/Lilac, it's close to pink and fits her well. Manaka is from Hokkaido and so I think she will get green. Uta and Chisaki are visual centers so I think Chisaki will get red and Uta yellow (which looks super cute). Mai-chan is tombisch, which makes me think she will get blue. But it wouldn't suprise me if they drop the normal colors and go for country colors or flowers or something like that (like Juice=Juice went for fruits).

Kobushi Factory
Kobushi Factory could just use normal colors, but could also choose to do something with nature as Kobushi is a magnolia. '
This is my guess. Rio with dark blue, Ayaka with Red, Minami with light blue, Rena with green (green/yellow or normal green), Hama-chan with pink (because she fits it), Natsumi with yellow, Sakurako with lavender/lilac and Rei with orange. I just think they fit these colors. But if they really are the succesors of Berryz, what do you all think about this:
Berryz colors. Rio get's yellow, because she is the oldest and probably leader (like Shimizu Saki). Ayaka gets Momoko's pink, Minamina Chinami's orange, Rena Maasa's blue, Hama-chan will get Miyabi's purple, Natsumi Maiha's blue, new giant Sakurako Kumai's green and Rei-chan get's Rii-chans red, because she is the youngest. It could happen right?

I can't wait to see the colors! I will post when we get more information (which might be soon!)





Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post