New layout Sakura Mankai!

Today I thought it was time again to change the lay-out of my news blog.
I really loved the way I had it (Ogata Haruna and lots of Berryz), but I felt like it was time for something new. 

I loved the blue, which makes everything look fresh and Ogata-chan is so pretty <3. Berryz Koubou urgh.. watching them on my blog made me sad every time.. One day they will be back, but for now:

This time it's orange, because Country Girls took over! Uta-chan and Risa are in the banner this time, and aren't they perfect. I love their song, so that's on there to and look! A new ranking. Although these are just pictures of my babies, without an order!
Please have a look:
http://piratecool192.blogspot.nl/


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post