An hour of Music with Kate

New thing I wanna try! I am doing homework at the moment with my Itunes on!
I will write in one sentence what I think about the song and I will putt behind the song if I listend to the whole thing or not!
Let the hour start!
1. ANGERME- Taiki Bansai
Fun and funky debut for the 3rd gen, with a mindblowing line by Murota!

2. Berryz Koubou- Asian Celebration
'
Disco fever with an amazing line from Yurina!

3. Berryz Koubou- Cha Cha SING
Very happy song with lot of nice parts to sing along with!

4. Buono!- OVER THE RAINBOW (SKIP)
I want happy songs when I learn!

5. Takahashi Minami- All of you
First time I hear it and it's kinda disappointing after Jane Doe.

6. Country Girls- Itooshikutte Gomen ne (5-nin ver.)
Kawaii song with amazing solo lines! (No Momoko in this version!)

7. C-ute- Gamusha LIFE
Addicted to this song since the first time I heared it!!

8. Oshima Yuko & AKB48- Kyou made no Melody
This song makes me feel Yuko-sama's love for AKB and her fans.

9. Takahashi Minami- Jane Doe
One of the best songs I have ever heared, because the melody is dramatic and awsome at the same time!

10. S/mileage- Otona ni narute Muzukashi 
Super cute song with my babies Yuukarin and Sakitty <3

11. Berryz Koubou- VERY BEAUTY
Nostalgic song with lots of Yurina and an amazing Chinami line <3!

12. Juice=Juice- Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS
Best Juice=Juice song to date!

13. Berryz Koubou- Ryuusei Boy
Let's fly to the moon my meteor boy!

14. H!P Kenshuusei- Crying
Perfect song is perfect and wants to make me cry!

15. Morning Musume '14- Mikaeri Bijin
The end of an era, the beginning of a new one. 

That's an hour guys (on my clock at least!). Hope you enjoyed it! I quite liked listening to the songs more intensive!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post