Berry Fields forever!

I didn't wanna torture myself by watching more Berryz Koubou hiatus footage, but I did it.
Yesterday I recieved their last photobook and eventhough there was way to much text for me, it was still awsome. It was their last piece and it felt good to have it.
Today Hello!Station released more footage, with also backstage footage. I cried during their graduation, but I didn't cry like this. I feel so much sadness and loneliness, I really wondered where it came from. When Byebye Mata nee started on the background it was over. Really, I cried so much and hard, my neighbours must think someone died. 
Berryz Koubou ment and still means so much to me. Their music helped me with hard times and their songs always cheered me up. I will forever be thankful to them and I hope my love for them has reached them. 
Berryz Koubou might not be in H!P anymore, but they are forever in my heart and in the hearts of all their fans!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post