H!P ideas: Graduation Albums

I love Hello!Project. I adore all the girls and the song make me incredibly happy.
Having been a fan for many years, I ofcourse have some wished I would love to see become reality. In these pieces (H!P Ideas) I wanna talk about some of the ideas I have and how I would like them to take place! Have any ideas of yourself? Please tweet them to me!

Graduation albums
Maybe this idea is like one of the most mainstream ideas if you ask fans. Don't we all want to hear our favorite member sing more lines? But when our favorite graduates, that voice might end up being never heared again.. Which brings me to my idea: Graduation albums. 

This idea actually goes back to the Hello!Cover periode, where a few Hello!Pro members got to release covers of Hello!Pro songs through Itunes and some even got singles and albums. It was amazing to hear some girls sing solo covers of historic Hello!Pro songs. Yet after Niigaki Risa's graduation this stopped. 

My idea would be to bring this back. When a girl graduates or is going to graduated, management should give them the oppertunity to sing some songs solo and give the fans the best gift ever. I would absolutely die if the graduating girls would get something like this. 

With Tsugunaga Momoko's graduation coming up, there is an album coming out which will be just like this. Momochi covering songs that she loves, so the fans can always go back and hear her sing. 

Now, I do understand that this whole idea isn't something that can be done for every girl. Hello!Covers are cheap, as they only need to record the songs with the girls in question, but there just are some girls that aren't that populair and management (ofcourse) doesn't want to put that much effert and money in them. Believe me, I still get mad when I think about this, but we all know some graduations are bigger and have more effort in them then others. My idea could always be altert in any way management could want. For front girls like Sayashi Riho, they could do a big album, while for background girls like Suzuki Kanon they could do a mini album with just 5 songs. It's unfair, BUT we would at least get something to remember them by. 

Ofcourse I have been thinking about this idea for quite a long time, so I also have some ideas for albums like this. I wanted to give some examples for these albums with Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Kanon and Kudo Haruka (whose graduation is coming up). These albums will be my dream albums. All three albums will have a cover cd and a best of cd, which is just recordings of songs that really show of the girl in case.

Sayashi Riho
Covers
1. Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi
2. Jishin Motte Yume Motte Tobidatsu kara
3. Kimagure Zetsubou Arigatou
4.Kimagure Princess
5. Kioku no Meiro
6. Moonlight night ~Tsuki yo no ban dayo~
7. DESTINY LOVE
8. Eien no Mayuki no Owari

Best of
1. Endless Sky
2. Maji desu ka SKA
3. Only you
4. One.Two.Three
5. Daisuki Dakara Zettai ni Yurusanai
6. Sukatto my Heart
7. Cabbage Hakusho
8. Aru Niwashi no Monogatari 
9. Silver no Udedokei

Suzuki Kanon
Covers
1. Doki Doki Love Mail
2. Never Forget
3. Egao ni Namida ~Thank You! Dear My Friends~
4. Love Namida Iro
5. My Days for You
6. Watarasebashi

Best of
1. Utakata Saturday Night!
2. Oh My Wish!
3. Otome no Timing
4. Maji Desu ka SKA!
5. Nani wa Tomo Are!

Kudo Haruka
Covers
1. Kyoudou Gensou Utopia
2. Moshimo...
3. My Alright Sky
4. Tsuugaku Vector
5. Seishun song
6. Namida Girl
7. Futsuu no Shoujo A
8.Jishin Motte Yume Motte Tobidatsu kara

Best of
1. *graduation song*
2. Pyoko Pyoko Ultra
3. Sexy Cat no Enzetsu
4. Oh My Wish!
5. Dream last train
6. Suki Dakara....
7. Te wo Hanasanai

Please let me know your thoughts on this idea and what your picks would be for covers songs!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post