H!P Hidden Gem: Umbrella
It's such good weather here today, yet you might still need an Umbrella!
That's actually the song I want to talk about today!
What kind of song?: Album song
Artist(s): Tanpopo# (Kamei Eri, Mitsui Aika, Kumai Yurina & Okai Chisato)
1. Is this song unknown or is it pretty populair?
I think it's unknown by a lot of people, as it isn't preformed that often. Country Girls did do this song in their last spring tour and I remember a lot of people asking about it.
2. What is a good prefromance of this song?
3. Where there any outfits for this song? If not what are the outfits for the album/a-side?
Well there weren't any official outfits for them, but they wore these:
4. What makes this song good?
It has Kamei in it. Well that's one of my reasons, this group is made up of Kamei and Kamei with Okai and Mitsui, which are some of my alltime favorites. The song is really cute and yet really pretty.
5. When was the last time this song was preformed and by who? (if possible video).
Country Girls preformed the song last spring! I don't think there is a video of it though...
6. Which part should people look forwards to?
The part were Eri starts with Nanoni ne, is really cute and pretty!
7. If this song was prefromed in the next H!P tour, what members should be preforming and in what kind of outfits? (Picture if possible)
Oda Sakura (Kamei's part), Murota Mizuki (Kumai's part), Kamikokuryou Moe (Okai's part), Yamaki Risa (Mitsui's part), in outfits that look like the ones Tanpopo# used to wear.
8. Ask one other persons opinion about this song:
Let's just forget this question
9. Give this song a grade (1/10 with 1 being horrible, to 10 being awsome)
9. This has been one of my favorite songs eversince it was released.
10. What is the "populair" rating for this song?
5, which is pretty good, but I need more of this song!