Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

As I told you guys before: Tsubaki Factor is a group I adored from the very start.
They are currently preforming an old song from Moritaka Chisato called 17sai and it's from 1989.
When I first heared them preform the song I was really suprised. It is such a classic sounding song, but it fitted them so well.
The group is rater unpolished and you could hear how nervous they all were. But I think they all sound pretty good and I think they will soon be amazing. 
The song really grabbed me and now I am addicted to both Tsubaki Factory's and Moritaka-san's version. It's a very happy and catchy song, so please give a listen to it if you like!
In this episode we have a preformance of the song and below is an audio track from Moritaka Chisato's version from 1989.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post