[Part 1] Name based sub-units: I want this now!

I have been thinking something last night:
I want name based sub-units >3<!! It would be sooooooo awsome!!
We have so many name sisters now, that it would be really nice!
I'll make a list and putt down some fitting songs!
Kanon
Double Kanon! Who doesn't want that? Both girls have voices that can do amazing things and both girls are super cute! I think this duo would be awsome for many reasons.
Possible songs:
- Suki Sugite Baka Mitai
- GOOD BYE Natsuo

Risa
Two Risa's! This is a perfect opening for two beautiful girls to be a duo! I don't know either of their voices that well, but they both have cute, slightly classical voices! 
Possible songs:
- Kousui
- Kono Machi

Please look forwards to more!




Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post