Tsubaki Factory: The group of my dreams


Just when we thought we had all the new groups and members we could get, H!P announces a new group! Kobushi Factory got a sister group and they are called Tsubaki Factory
Tsubaki Factory is made up out of 6 Kenshuusei: 
Ogata Risa
Yamagishi Riko
Niinuma Kisora
Tanimoto Ami
Kishimoto Yumeno
Asakura Kiki
The members and name were helped pick by Shimizu Saki. former Berryz Koubou member and H!P advisor. 

I found out about this group due to some pictures and I actually thought they were a concert unit or preforming with C-ute during their tour or something. But they were wearing white and I could only think how amazing these girls would look as a group. 
Then I found out they were a group! I was so incredibly happy! Ofcourse it made me worry, because having more new groups would lead to less attention for other groups or it might indicate a group leaving, but then again I was and am sooo happy for these girls. 

I have been following Kisora ever since she joined and I believe she even is in my Want to debut list. 
Kiki has been grabbing my attention for a long time too. I really love her overall feel and she is super adorable. Kiki was pushed from the start, so I knew she was going to debut soon, although it wouldn't have suprised me if she would have debutted as a soloist.
Riko and Yumeno were never really Kenshuusei that grabbed my attention, but I do think they are cute and I think both have a lot of potential. Riko makes me think of Akane, don't know why. Yumeno is really pretty and looks like such a dork (in a good way). 
Risa and Ami just joined Kenshuusei and this means I don't really know these girls. I do adore how both looks and I think they look wonderful in the group. They both seem like really nice and mature girls. Can't wait to see more of them!

As I got more into Kobushi Factory I did not at all expect a new group to pop up so soon, but here they are. And I am so exited for them. All the members are awsome and I can't wait to see or hear more from them. This group is made out of a lot of cute and beautiful girls and I think they will become a group I will adore. Maybe even more than Kobushi Factory. 



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post