Music Column: Current favorite listens

It has been a while since I told you guys what my current favorite songs are!
Let's have a look at them!

SKE48- Pareo wa Emerald
Pareo wa Emerald is the 6th single of SKE48. I haven't really been going through all the songs from the sister groups of AKB48, so there is a lot of music that is still new for me. 
So is Paro wa Emerald. I saw somewhere that JKT48 was going to release this song as their 9th single and I searched for it. 
This song is a very happy and summery song. It's kind of a typical 48group bikini single. And I adore those songs! I really like how it really makes you feel all warm and ready for summer.
I really love how they sing Emerald xD! 
If you don't know the song: Please check it out!

JKT48- Pareo is your Emerald
Above video is the Indonesian version, but I mean the English version. Overall I am more of the Japanese sister groups, but once in a while I give SNH48 and JKT48 a try. I really love that JKT48 releases their songs not only in Indonesian, but also in English!
I really love this song in English and I think it sounds wonderful!

AKB48- Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai
This song is like my number one jam right now. I have listened to it on repeat for so many hours!! 
Ofcourse this song was already special for me before it was actually released, because it has Paruru as center!!! I adore Paruru, so a center song is always really awsome. 
I really love how this song is very dramatic, but also very powerful. The MV is really awsome and shows some amazing fighting shots. I love how expressive Paruru is in this. 
An amazing song and I hope more will follow!

Morning Musume '15- Yuugure wa Ameagari
And ofcourse I also still listen an awful lot to H!P. Current Yuugure wa Ameagari is at the absolute top (I mean it's number 3 in my most listened to songs in Itunes). Like I told you guys before, this song is perfect. I really love how beautiful the music is and how amazing the girls sing.
I still can't really enjoy the MV due to Miyamoto being there. I do not hate the girl, but I don't like how she was given so much screentime, while she was only filling in for Kanon in the dance-shot. Kanon was there recording her solo shots, but they just skipped them! 

C-ute- Gamusha Life
Gamusha Life gave me life... Just so you guys know.
Okay I really adore this song. I like how it tells a bit of their story and how happy it is. I started loving C-ute thanks to their happy songs, so this is an amazing so for me. I really like how Airi and Chisa sound and the Rap part is AMAZING. 

For now that's it! These songs are my current favorites! 
Byebyeeee

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post