Personal: My Days for You

Hello everyone!
It has been a while since I have been posting frequently.
Gosh so many things happend and my life is really getting more crazy every week. 
I have been busy with so many things: School, my internship, finding a house and so much more. 

Ofcourse a lot has been happening with H!P too and I haven't really found the time to post a lot about it (eventhough this is my personal blog and I do not have to post about it ;)). But let me confess something to you guys, I have been starting a post about Zukki's grad for weeks. I had so many starts, but for some reason I just can't. I don't really know why I am struggling with this post, yet here I am, still without a post about Zukki. Please forgive me. The post will come, I just need some (a lot of) time. 

I am going to try to post more, so please look forwards to it!
Thank you for always reading my blog!
Kate

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post