Berryz Koubou: 1 year later.

Hello Hello everyone,
I haven't been posting lately, partly because I have been giving myself a break from everything, partly because I started a post about Zukki, but I do not know how to finish it.

But today is a day I need to post about, because a year ago our Berryz graduated. 
Gosh it has been a year... A year since they left us... First let's have a look at what all the girls are currently doing, befoe I get whole emotional again. 

Shimizu Saki (Captain)

Captain is a Hello!Pro advisor and has been very busy with the Kenshuusei. She has been training them (dance lesson) and helping them with their preformances. She also has a big voice in the choice of girls for big parts in song. Captain also played a role in picking the members for Tsubaki Factory. 

Tsugunaga Momoko
Momo is the only Berryz Girls who is still in H!P. She is playing manager of Country girls and has been preforming with them for a year now. For me she totally bloomed during this periode. She is super cute and reliable. I think this is the perfect role for her. Momoko will return with the group Buono! this spring!

Tokunaga Chinami
Chii is also a Hello!Pro Advisor, but this is currently on hold because Chii is studing English abroad. She has been a host of GREEN ROOM and was a judge during the 2015 Kenshuusei test. 

(By the time I am now writing this post, it's the 4th...)

Sudo Maasa
Maasan still is the playing manager of Engeki Joshibu. She has participated in quite a few musicals with H!P members: Week End Survivor (Kobushi Factory), TRIANGLE (Morning Musume) and several others. She even directed a remake of the Berryz Koubou musical Thank You Very Berry which starred her and Tsubaki Factory. 

Natsuyaki Miyabi
Eventhough Miyabeam hasn't been part of H!P for over a year, she has spent quite a lot of time with H!P members as the other host of GREEN ROOM. She is currently presenting another Youtube show called Girls Night Out! and she has hold auditions for her own J-pop group. This spring she will make a comeback with Momoko and Airi as Buono!

Kumai Yurina
Our Gentle Giant said she wouldn't be in the entertainment for about a year to finish college, BUT she appeared quite soon again! She has been getting some amazing modeling jobs for DAMMY and she appeared in Katsura Yumi's wedding themed fashion show. She is also a regular on the TBS tv show Ousama no Brunch and hosted a gew events for her fans. 

Sugaya Risako
The Youngest Berryz has been out of the public eye for quite a long time now. She appeared in a few instagram posts and blogposts (mostly from hair salloons and a permanent eye lash saloon), but she hasn't been active herself on any social media. She is still signed with Up- Front, so she might still come back to the public eye. 

A year later I still miss them. I miss this group, I miss their songs and I miss their concerts. Berryz Koubou was the first every group I got into and it still hurts me that they are on indefinite haitus. Sometimes a song of them comes on and I can not help but cry. The list of songs that are hard for me to listen to is still growing. It's silly but I miss them so much. 

I am really happy though to see them all live the lives they want to. And best of all they can now (- momoko) love and boyfriends and everything. I am really happy for that. And most of the girls are still active! The missing of this group might never stop but it will get better and I know it will. 

For now: Berryz Fields Forever and goodday!


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post