The best and the worst of 2015: Juice=Juice song top 5

Juice=Juice song top 5
It has been a while! I am very sorry, but school has been very busy. But today we are going on with the best and the worst of 2015! Juice=Juice only had one single this year, but they released a really big album, so let's look at their best 5 songs of this year!

Number 5
We start this list of with a beautiful ballad called Tsudzuiteiku STORY. This song is very heartfelt and I really love how Akari and Yuka got a bigger part in this. The chorus is really pretty and shows of their amazing vocals. The bridge is so incredible! This song deserves a place in my list!

Number 4
At number 4 we have Tick-Tock Watashi no Shun. This song is incredibly fun. It's a happy song and gives of a summery vibe. The way the girls use their voices is so fun and the music is really nice. 

Number 3
I have to admit, I love First Squeeze! There are a lot of amazing song on the album, like our number 3. Ai・Ai・Gasa is such a classic feeling song. This is a song that fits the Juice=Juice image like a glove. I really like the instrumental and the chorus is so pretty. I adore the higher notes and the bridge is really grat to listen to!

Number 2 & 1
Okay I have to be honest to you. There are two song I can not choose between. Both of the song have made such an impact on me that I wanna put them both in the 2nd and 1st place. 
The songs are: Mirai e, Saa Hashiridase! & CHOICE & CHANCE were two of the best song Juice=Jucie ever did. Choice & Chance is a really nice and hip song. I adore listening to this song on the bike. Mirai e is such a fun and happy song. And I adore the Juice=Juice parts!! 


For me this album really saved Juice=Juice. Their last single was the first single ever that I did not preorder or order.. I did get it in the end (second handed), but that was the first time I did that. But gosh First Squeeze had a few amazing songs on it and we didn't even talk about the cover songs! 

I already know that 2016 will be a better year with singles for Juice=Juice (cause I like the new songs already), so let's hope for more amazing songs from this group!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post