The best and the worst of 2015: ANGERJuice's top 5 MV's

ANGERJuice's top 5 MV's 
Today we are going to have a look at the MV's ANGERME and Juice=Juice released. I took these two togheter, eventhough they both released quite some MV's. ANGERME released 8 Mv's and Juice=Juice 4. But I didn't feel like I could make a good list of just one of these groups. So let's do a top 5 of these two groups combined and see which made it!

Number 5
At number 5 we have our Cinderella's Watashi. I did not enjoy the song as much as I wanted to, but the MV was really nice. I loved how they created a space for Kanon. I didn't like her outfits that much, but overall the MV was really cute and had beautiful details. I adore the glass shoe at the start of the MV and seeing Kanon write the lyrics for her song. 

Number 4
Wonderful World was not my favorite Juice=Juice song this year, heck I think I didn't finish the song more than 5 times (maybe I did, but I skipped it more). But I adore the MV. It's so light and the outfits look so nice on the girls. I really loved the parts with sky and clouds and it just looked so amazing. Great MV, meh song. 

Number 3
Okay, maybe this MV is a little less good than Wonderful World, but Choice & Chance wins for me because the song is amazing and fits the MV so nice. And two outfits! The MV is super simple, but really nice. I love the setting and I adore the part were they sit at the table and the camera goes around. And the greyish colors are <3 

Number 2
At number 2 we find Nana Korobi Ya Oki, which was such an amazing MV. I really like the simplicity of this MV. The girls look really pretty and I love the grey-tone in it (wait, am I becoming a sucker for greyish Mv's?). And omg when they turned the camera around and we got the dance shot before the window!! Simply stunning. 

Number 1
Number 1 is ofcourse Otome no Gyakushuu, which was in my opinion one of the best MV's of this year. The outfits were simply amazing and the location fitted the theme so well. I really loved the additional scenes and the beauty of the location. The girls were showed of perfectly and the new 3 members looked great! This MV had everything I search for in a MV!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post