The best and the worst of 2015: Country Girls a-side top 3

Country Girls a-side top 3
This year Country Girls debutted and released two singles, with a total of 4 songs. So let's have a little top 3 of their a-sides and see which one did not make it!

Number 3
Koi Dorobou starts this list of. This song is really cute and has a really girly feel. It is a song that fits the whole cute image Country Girls has. The vocals are really cute in this song and I really like the use of a faster passed song. 
And ofcourse Uta-chan was still with this song. I adore her voice so much! This song was just a lot of fun to hear, but it is not really my style of music. I like listening to it, but it's not a song I would put on repeat. 

Number 2
For me the Chorus totally saved Wakateirru no ni Gomen ne. This song is pretty cute and has such a fun vibe to it. But it missed the whole flair Itooshikutte had (and it missed Uta..). Yet the chorus is sooooo good and I adore the vocals of the girls in this song! They have a lot of solo lines, which makes me appriciated their vocal abilitlies more. 
This song is just a lot of fun and feels super summery. It gives me great hope for their future releases!

Number 1
Is there anyone suprised about my number 1? No? Me neither. Itooshikutte Gomen ne is in my eyes a perfect song. It's happy, it's cute, it has a very catchy tune and a catch phrase. It showcased all the members so well and it felt so new and still so classic. I really think this song is a master piece. 
This song is a song I can listen to forever. I have to be honest: I couldn't listen to it for quite a while after Uta-chan left. Hearing her say Gomenasai ne made me cry like a baby. Still this song is everything I could ever want from a song! I need more like this!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post