Country Girls: Tamerai Summer Time

Hello everybody,
Today I finally have another H!P related post for you guys.
Please do understand that this is how I feel and it's not based on facts or anything!
It's my opinion so please respect it.

I like new groups, NO I love new groups.
New groups are fresh, interesting and nice to follow. 
I love seeing them grow into their groups and I love seeing group dynamics being born.
I like seeing them look kinda awkward during their first preformances.
I adore waiting for their group colors. 
I jump at new groups and I follow them as much as I can.
Country Girls was no diffrent. 

Okay, so let's talk about Country Girls and my current feelings about them,
When Country Girls was just formed, I was totally in love with the group.
I loved the members and their dynamics. 
I loved the kinda old school feel they had and their cuteness.
I loved the 6 of them as a group.

Their first single was amazing. The music was catchy and fresh.
The outfits were adorable and fitted them so well.
I loved how playful and cute the Mv's were and it just all clicked.
I knew I had a new group to love and a new members that was climbing up my rankings.

I loved Risa. I have supported the girl ever since she failed Momusu's 12th gen auditions and joined the Kenshuusei. Same with Manaka.
I love them. But then Uta came into my life. Uta was so diffrent form the other girls.
She was so fresh and awkward. Her reaction to her winning was so precious.
Her first preformance was the best thing ever.
Uta stole my heart away from Risa and Manaka and she was climbing up high in the rankings.
Not only my heart was stolen, but a lot of others saw her charm. 
Uta was something new, she was something I was searching for without knowing. 
She looked so happy during preformances and during the MV's.
I absolutly loved her. I still love her.

The moment I heared about her leaving (which was after a holiday, so I saw it when I was returning home), my heart dropped.
I still can't get my head around it. Uta was so perfect.
I can't understand what happend. I keep hoping it was for her own good, but hearing about the possiblility she didn't wanna leave and her possible cover of Garnet..
Urgh, it breaks my heart and I can't stop but cry.

With Uta, Country Girls lost something.
They are still a cute group and I like the new songs they are producing.
But, they are missing something and I have the feeling they know it themselfs.

I can't help but wonder if Uta would have been playing the role of the girl instead of Chisaki. Or what lines would have been Uta-chans. I mean it's normal. I had this with Aina (although It was less hurtful in some way.). 
Country Girls had amazing sales on their first single and I think they are wondering if those numbers were thanks to Uta (I am not saying they were!). They might get the same numbers, or a little bit higher or less. It's all possible. But what if their numbers drop hard?


Sign, I can't help but want Uta back. I can't help but wonder what the group would be like if Uta was still her. I can't help but feel sorry for Uta and for her friends.
I can't accept she is not in the group anymore.

I'll support Country Girls, because the other members deserve it.
But I will forever miss Uta and I will forever hope she will comeback someday somewhere.
I am missing her so much. I don't understand how much I miss her...
I hope she is doing well.

Country Girls will ofcourse fight on and I think they will be fine.
Their sales might go down a bit, but their upcoming single is strong.
I might support them a little less then I did when Uta was still there, but I will still support them.
It's hard to see them without her, but they are fighting one.
Country Girls are having a harder time then me. Uta was their mate, their friend.
For me she was only a girl I supported from far.
A girl I only saw on my screen, but still adored.

I am sorry for again rambling on about Uta. 
Gomen ne~


Reacties

  1. It never is easy to move from a sudden departure.

    With graduations, we're given a time-frame to mentally prepare ourselves and cherish the numbered days. (Yes, even with last minute grads like for Ogawa Saki and Mitsui Aika.) With sudden departures, it's like something was suddenly ripped from our lives and we're left to pick up the pieces. This is especially testing when a popular member is the outgoing one and the others have to weather the consequences.

    I appreciate the perspective you've provided with this entire thing.

    This was a lovely post.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks <3 Ogawa Saki still hurts me though. It was only three days before she left, it was announced.. It's hard being a fan of idols who are on the other side of the world

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post