My youtube Hero: Keith Lapinig

Hello hello dear readers,
Today not a post about Hello!Project or any of the other stuffies I usually talk about.
No, today I wanna dedicate a post to someone I have been a big fan of for sometime.
Okay maybe not silently (at least not at home, and I guess I talked about him sometime somewhere), but anyway it's about: Keith Lapinig.
I have been following Keith for about 2,5 years now (had to actually look it up ;)) and all that time I have been a huge fan of him.
Keith is someone who is honest, funny, smart and creative. I have seen him do so many diffrent things in his video's, it's really amazing. I like how he sometimes is a bit awkward, but still kinda out going.  Through his video's I have been to Disneyland, Disney world, Japan and on a Disney Cruise.
But the real reason I adore Keith is: He showed me how to be a better person and that I can chase my dreams. He has been working really hard to make his dream come true and it inspired me to do it myself. As a person Keith is super friendly and almost always responds to my messages.
Keith and I have quite a few things in common, which makes his video's even more fun for me to watch, but sometimes this also means they hurt me, because I can't support him the way I want.
For me, Keith is a real Hero, he made me believe I could do things I couldn't and for someone I never met in real live, I think that's really special.

These past few days, a lot of things happend around Keith and I worried a lot about him. I know Keith to be honest, so it hurts me to see other people say he is not. Things happen and sometimes we followers/fans forget that he and the other involved are also humans and that whatever happens they should be put first, not their youtube channel or worse: us.  We are only people on the other end of a computer and we don't know all the details of what has been going on, so why judge? 
I care about Keith like he is a real friend of me and these past few days I have been sending him messages as support, but I don't feel like it's enough. I am on the other side of the world and wish I could do more. 
I hope that whatever happens Keith stays true to himself and makes the best decisions for him. I will support him no matter what and I can't wait to laugh and cry with him again or go on another trip. 

Keith, Please take care of yourself.
No matter what, I will be right here on the other side of the computer, supporting my youtube hero.
I hope one day I will be able to meet you in real life!

If you don't know Keith, please have a look at his awsome youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/keithlapinig/videos

Bye Bye,
Kate

Reacties

  1. (hugs) I know how you feel. It's only natural to want to worry about someone who inspires you.

    I hope he'll be fine and sees the amount of caring and devotion he inspired in "strangers."

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post