Why I love Yuugure wa Ameagari!

This week Morning Musume '15 released their new single. It's a triple a-side and one of the a-sides is:
Yuugure wa Ameagari
This song is a ballad-like song with a very clear Piano in it. 
When I heared this song for the first time in a live-rip, it went straight for my heart.
The song is kinda dramatic and very well putt togheter. We have solo's for Mizuki (4), Masaki (2), Sakura (3) and Riho (2). Suprise is that Mizuki is the lead and Sakura second lead! I really like their voices togheter. It's very nice to hear others being the lead instead of Riho. Strange thing is, with her not being the lead, I actually found her voice very refreshing during the bridge!

For me this song really is like sunset after the rain. It's such a beautiful song with a bittersweet tone. I love how the 12th gen is really centered in the dance, but I would have loved for them to have some solo lines or something.

Still I hope Morning Musume keeps releasing songs like this and Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe. These songs are just so pretty and show of how awsome and beautiful Morning Musume is.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post