Love Togheter!

It has been quite a while since Berryz Koubou went on their indefinite Haitus.
In the meanwhile we got some blog updates from Maasa, Chinami and Momoko. 
Miyabi, Risako, Yurina and Saki appeared in some of their blogposts and we also saw some twitter pics from Miya and Rii. 

H!P is still uploading Berryz Koubou footage. A week ago they posted all Berryz selection corners from Hello!Station and this week they made a playlist with a lot of live preformances. They date from way back when Berryz Koubou just debutted until their very last preformance. 
The preformance broke my idol heart again. I hate my idol heart.. It was such a good preformance and to see it again and see all of them cry, it's really hard. I love Berryz Koubou and I miss them. Not seeing them in H!P things is weird. It doesn't feel right. 

A few days ago I had a dream about Berryz Koubou. They decided to say goodbye to their foreign fans by a big concert in a stadium in France. They preformed a lot of songs and went into the public. I remember holding Yurina's and Chinami's hands while crying my eyes out. I was so happy to see them preform again and so sad because it was their last time. Eventhough it wasn't real, it felt real.

 I hope from the bottom of my heart that the girls are all happy and that one day our paths will cross again. Berryz Koubou Saiko!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post