Kobushi Factory: An unexpected golden Formula!

It has been a while since Kobushi Factory was announced and they have already released their debut indies Dvd single. I have to say I wasn't really intrested in this group. There are some girls I adore (Rena, WadaSaku, Natsumi, Minamina), but than again I am just starting to support Country Girls.
So I kinda tried not to get into them. And then their first songs happend. 
Nen ni wa Nen is briljant. The moment the song begins, it kinda knocks you of your socks. It's so diffrent. Very rockish and cool. Their voices are still kinda soft and pretty, but also strong and really draw you in. I didn't really know Rei and Ayaka vocal wise, but gosh these girls know what they are doing. I really love how cute this group looks, but how strong and impressive they are,
This song is amazing and even better when it's live, it's stronger and more rolling. And their overall prefromance is really energetic, which makes it a joy to the eye.

It really suprised me that Hama-chan isn't their center. I kinda figured the group would be like Juice=Juice. The clear center is Karin. But not for this group. If I had to point out centers they would be Ayaka and Rei, which is suprising. 
Survivor is a song for their play and we don't have more at the moment than a radio rip. But this song is also very impressive. It makes me think of Lilium and Stacy's. I loved both musicals and their music, so this song was an immediate love. I really wanna hear/see this song live, because it might be even more impressive. 


Overall this group made me think they would be just another cute H!P group, but no! Their first single is strong, rockish, cool and above all impressive. I think this group is Gold. They all look good, their preformance is quite amazing for a group that just started and they are so fresh. 
I will keep my eyes open for this group and see what they can do, because they might impress us even more than they already did!



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post