The best and the worst of 2015: Morning Musume '15's top 5 MV's

Morning Musume '15's top 5 MV's
This year Morning Musume released 9 Mv's. Which means that 4 Mv's are not going to make this list. Let's have a look at which Mv's made the cut and which did not!

Number 5
Yuugure wa Ameagari
The MV for Yuugure was not a really strong one. It was pretty basic, with a lot of pretty additions. I like the MV because I really love the cherry blossom tree and the darker parts. It makes the song feel tragic, but beautiful. I am still not over the fact that they cut Kanon out and gave Karin her spot. She is not Morning Musume, so she should have only filled in for the dance. 
Number 4
Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki
I really adore the whole dream like feel this MV gives. The outfits really flatter the girls and the setting is really pretty. I adore the parts in the box and those close-ups from the dancing group. This MV is really well done, eventhough it doesn't have much extra. 
Number 3
Oh My Wish!
Oh my god! Did I love Oh My Wish! The setting was really great and I loved the places they had their close- ups. The stage was such a nice touch and I loved how there was a singing team and a dancing team. It gives the MV such a diffrent feel and it keeps things interesting. Not to speak about how Fab Kanon and Haruka looked. I really loved the setting for the dance team and the part were they all danced togheter. It was a really beautiful MV, with lots of diffrent things to look at. 
Number 2
Seishun Kozou ga Naiteru
Before you tell me Karin was also in Seishun, I do not mean that MV. I mean the another ver. This MV is the most creative thing I have seen in years. There is a story line and there are diffrent outfits and beautiful effects. It's weird and strange, but fun and cool to look at. It really showcased Morning Musume and the new members, which I adore. This MV really showed what and MV can do for a song. 
Number 1
Tsumetai kaze to Kataomoi
My favorite song also has my favorite MV. That's because the MV is not only super clean, it gives such a creative and elegant feel. It makes me think of some Mv's I have seen from K-pop artists. I really loved how they centered Riho and gave her those amazing dance scenes. The slow motion parts were always right on spot and were so great. All the girls looked beautiful and I loved the little pair shots. It was such a magnificent MV, it had to be on number 1. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post