The best and the worst of 2015: C-ute's MV top 5

C-ute's MV top 5
This is gonna be a top 5 of C-ute's MV's for this year. C-ute released 6 MV's this year (5 single MV's and 1 album MV). So let's have a look at them!

Number 5
Iron Heart was the only Cmaj9 song that got a MV and it was a live MV, but I love the energy. For an album song this is a really nice MV. All the girls look fabulouse and so full of energy, it's really awsome. I always like it when the fans can be seen in an MV. And how great are those trampolines. The song does doe a lot for this MV and really helps with the feel of the MV. 

Number 4
Arigatou~Mugen no Yell~ just made it to the list. I didn't really enjoy the rehearsal parts nor the wrestling parts. I do understand why they putt in those parts, but I would have loved more shots of them and that beautiful blue sky. Still the shots that are taken are beautiful, so it does earn a spot in my top 5. And it is somewhat better than Iron heart. 

Number 3
Gamusha LIFE has a really fun MV. I adore the background and how happy the girls are. The outfits are something I do not like that much and omg that dance is so weird. But I adore the walking scenes and the hand shots. The MV is simple, but really showcases C-ute and I love that. 

Number 2
At number 2 we have Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! I really adore the whole setting of this MV. I do not know why they choose the helicopters, but it works. The close-up shots are beautiful.  The outfits are beautiful and for some reason really fits the song. The dance is really awsome and I love the still kinda dark feel of the song. Again I do not really like the wrestling parts, but it is not that annoying as in the other song. 

And the best MV for this year was:
Number 1
At number one we have Tsugi no Kado wo Magare. This MV was super fab! All girls looked beautiful and the shots were so amazing. I love the dance shot with the Kenshuusei and those close-up shots! The black-and-white shots really finish of this MV and make it so much better. And aren't those close-up shots sexy and cheeky? All girls are really working that camera and it looks awsome. 
This MV really suprised me and showed how much can be done with simple shots!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post