The best and the worst of 2015: C-ute's a-side ranking 2015

'
C-ute's a-side ranking 2015
C-ute only released 2 singles this year, with a total of 5 songs. Let's have a look at their ranking!

Number 5
At number 5 we have The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~. This song was pretty good, but not my kind of song. I do not enjoy Maimai's and Saki's vocals that much, so a song led by them is not my favorite. Still I really enjoy the chorus. 
And the bridge is really strong. Maybe not my favorite song, but still a decent song!

Number 4
At number 4 we have a really strong song: Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! C-ute didn't release enough song to actually have song I really dislike. Arashi was such a strong song and it made me think of an anime beginning so much. 
Again I am not a fan of having Saki and Mai sing a lot of solo parts, but in this song it's pretty nice. 

Number 3
Arigatou~Mugen no Yell~ shows us again how amazing C-ute is in ballad like songs. Chisato and Airi have such amazing vocals! I really enjoy songs like this, so this song desevered it's place on number 3. 
This song kinda reminds me of an AKB song, but I can't really place it. I really love the mix of their vocals and the kind of tragic and sad feel this song gives. 

Number 2
Number 2 was such a strong and fun song: Tsugi no Kado wo Magare was a song that really suprised me. The combination of the music and the vocals is really amazing. Airi's vocals are used to the max and it really shows of the vocal powerhouse of C-ute. (not to speak of the sexy MV)
The violins in this song are btw something to really look forwards to. For me this song was one of the best song of the year and I can listen to it all day long! 

And now here is my number one for C-ute this year!
Number 1
Gamusha LIFE was for me the best song of this year by C-ute. I love the happy, cute and nostalgic feel it has. The music is really beautiful and it showcases what C-ute means. Even now it makes me tear up. The song really makes me think of all the hardships and good things C-ute went through. 
The lyrics to this song are so amazing and I really feel like it's a thank you to the fans, Berryz and Tsunku. It's such a nice song to listen to and it's weird such a happy song can make me so emotional. I hope this song proves C-ute will be around for much longer, but it would not suprise me if it does not. For me this song represents C-ute and everything they stand for.
Amazing song, amazing lyrics, amazing vocals. I really adore this song!
It really deserved to be number one.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post