Oda Sakura: possible new soloist or not?

So we all know how much I love Oda Sakura.
I find her beautiful, cute and she has an amazing voice.
Somewhere I saw her talk about wanting to sing a song solo and it came to my mind that she might be thinking of going solo one day. 
Sakura is the only girl in her generation and is called the Suppin Utahime.
She had a lot of solo oppertunities, like her solo events.
Whenever I talk about girls graduating I always think about Sakura and Riho, because those are the two members most likely to graduated and go solo.
I don't want them to go ofcourse, but I can just imagen those two girls going solo.
From the very beginning she was pushed in the group, she became one of the main singers and well we all know why: her voice is amazing. 
I might even go as far as saying she has the best and most steady voice in Morning Musume at this point. I remember when she just joined, she sometimes was all over the place, eventhough she never hit a note wrong, she couldn't controle it.
But now that she is older and more trained, she sounds really amazing. 
If Sakura would go solo, I would support the hell out of her.
Her voice is so soothing and beautiful, I can totally see her fill a hall and get everyone quite with a beautiful preformance!
I do wonder if Sakura would actually want to go solo, because it seem to be quite lonely.
What do you guys think? Does Sakura have enough to go solo?
And if she does, would you buy her singles?

For me the ideal would be for Sakura to have a solo career while still in Momusu, just to try it out.
To start of with hello!covers or something like that would be really awsome. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post