1 year anniversary!!

Yesterday was the first anniversary of my personal blog!
I can't believe it has been a year since I started on this blog..
And look how many people have been finding me interesting enough to come and read it!
From the bottom of my heart:
Thank you for everything
Blogging makes me happy.
I like to write about what I think and I love reading your feedback.
For me Idols mean so much and they helped me more then they could ever know.
I hope to keep blogging for many more years!
Again thank you very much.
Yoroshiku~


Reacties

  1. <3 Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! The first year is always so wonderful, and you have worked hard to keep this blog going, so Congratulations! To many more happy years as a blogger, and to continue growing as a fan and a writer! Well done!!!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congratulations, I love reading your blog! I especially enjoyed reading your wonderful posts about Berryz Koubou. You expressed your feelings about them much better than I can. Wow, has it really been over six months? It doesn't matter to me that they are on "hiatus", they will always be my favorites. Yurina is also a favorite of mine. She sure seems to be having fun with her Instagram! I hope you will have some reason to write about Berryz or Kumai or one of the other members sometime in the future. Take care and good luck at university! Jeff

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post