Music Column: Rosewood no Kokuhaku

10 members of Morning Musume are currently preforming in a musical called Triangle.
The musical ofcourse has a lot of songs and I wanted to talk about one of them with you today.
Rosewood no Kokuhaku
This song has given me life. I can't explain to you how this song makes me feel. 
First of all, Sakura has the lead in this song as Rosewood. Her voice fits the song so good and she shows of her skills so amazing. BUT Ayumi is also singing. She is Princess Sakura (yes yes, it's kinda weird) and I have never known how amazing this girl can sing. When she started singing my jaw dropped. I know Sakura has an amazing voice and I like Ayumin's voice, but this was something else. Ayumi sounds so clear, fresh and honest.

For me this song is really something. I have had it on repeat for three full days I think? I can enjoy every little thing Sakura does with her voice, the emotion she putts in it. While Ayumi's part is refreshing. I really love the higher parts and that last part from Sakura. 

I know they kinda play they don't like eachother, but this makes me wish they got to sing more togheter. They sound so honest togheter, so new. I am happy they had a chance to display their voices like this, because they don't get that chance in Momusu enough. Sakura and Ayumi both get to sing solo lines in the Momusu singles, but the musical songs are always so diffrent and show such other skills. 

If you haven't listend to the song, please do. I hope it will be as lovely for you as it is for me. This once again shows me why my sweet Sakura is at one! But it opened my eyes to Ayumi's potential (which I knew about, but this just says all). Enjoy!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post