H!P Review: Chanpuru 1 ~ Happy Marriage Song Cover Shuu ~

One of the best things that has ever come out of Hello!Project (in my humble opinion) is Chanpuru 1 ~Happy Marriage Song Cover Shuu~! And today I want to take you all on a trip through this album and way way down to memory lane as only Wada Ayaka, Takeuchi Akari and Miyamoto Karin are still part of Hello!Project. Be ready for a lot of "I love this, I adore this" because this might be my all time favorite Hello!Pro album!

Information
Chanpuru 1 ~Happy Marriage Song Cover Shuu~ is the only all member cover album Hello!Project ever released. For this album former shuffle groups were revived and the members were, ofcourse, shuffled into them. Part of this album were:
Morning Musume
Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Kusumi Koharu, Mitsui Aika, Junjun and Linlin
Berryz Koubou
Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Tokunaga Chinami, Sudo Maasa, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Kumai Yurina and Sugaya Risako
C-ute
Umeda Erika, Yajima Maimi, Nakajima Saki, Suzuki Airi, Okai Chisato and Hagiwara Mai
Mano Erina
S/mileage
Wada Ayaka, Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon and Ogawa Saki
Hello!Pro Eggs
Saho Akari, Takeuchi Akari and Miyamoto Karin
As for the 10th of May 2017 it sold 5,635 copies.

Tracklist
1. DIAMONDS- High-King
2. Ai wa Katsu- C-ute, Mano Erina
3. YES-YES-YES Aa!
4. Tentoumushi no Samba- Shin Minimoni
5. Kimi ga Itu Dake de- Petitmoni V
6. Heya to Y Shirt to Watashi- Tanaka Reina
7. Mamotte Agetai- Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri
8. Cosmos- Takahashi Ai
9. Mirai Yosouzu II- ZYX-α
10. ONLY YOU- Zoku V-u-den
11. Akai Sweet Pea- Tanpopo#
12. for you...- Linlin
13. Kanpaku Sengen- Berryz Koubou, Mano Erina
14. Sekai wa Futari no Tame ni- Michishige Sayumi, Kusumi Koharu, Mitsui Aika, Junjun

Review
DIAMONDS
DIAMONDS is a song from PRINCESS PRINCESS covered by High-King. High-King was a group formed by Takahashi Ai, Tanaka Reina, Shimizu Saki, Yajima Maimi and Maeda Yuuka. The song is a very happy and upbeat song with a lot of easy sing-along parts. All girls have solo's and sound really amazing togheter. I adore the harmonies a lot and I am a big fan of this combination of vocals.

Ai wa Katsu
Ai wa Katsu is a song by KAN, which was covered by C-ute and Mano Erina. It's pretty well known by the version of KAN and the 2011 version that was done by Up-Front members to raise money for the tsunami victims. I absolutely adore this song! I really liked this version and got to know the song because of it. Especially the combination of Yajima Maimi and Suzuki Airi is amazing here. Another fun fact: because I learned this song due to this version, I could sing it with Ishikawa Rika and Yoshizawa Hitomi when they were in France and they noticed me because of it!

YES-YES-YES
YES-YES-YES is a song from OFF COURSE and was covered by Aa! This group was formed way before Berryz Koubou and C-ute with Tanaka Reina, Natsuyaki Miyabi and Suzuki Airi. Yet due to Tanaka being in High-King already Saho Akari from the Hello!Pro Eggs was added. 
I really love the sad, yet beautiful sentiment this song has. I love how the vocals blend togheter, but what did we expect from 2/3 of Buono! Saho Akari actually really fitted well inside this group and I always felt like Hello!Pro missed out on her not debutting. Do look forwards to the beautiful, yet haunting Yes, yes, yes parts.

Tentoumushi no Samba
Tentoumushi no Samba is a song by Cherish covered by Shin Minimoni. A group quite daring as it had 2 quite unknown Hello!Pro Eggs in it: Linlin, Fukuda Kanon, Takeuchi Akari and Miyamoto Karin. Linlin was the leader of the group and well I always felt like her beautiful voice was waisted on a cute group. She could have easily fitted Aa! or Tanpopo#, but oh well. This song is really adorable and fits new and tiny Akari and Karin perfectly. I also think that Kanon was sooo perfect for this. Linlin made the song work in her favor, as she had the lead and smoothed out everything with her beautiful voice. Funny how Akari and Karin are now debutted and seniors and everything.

Kimi ga Iru Dake de
Kimi ga Iru Dake de is a song by Kome Kome Club and is covered by Petitmoni V. This group was a combination of Nakajima Saki, Hagiwara Mai and Mano Erina. I always really loved this song, as it's sweet yet still so much fun to listen to. I really think all three girls sounded sooo good togheter and so stable. An incredibly nice song to listen to. And jeez sounded Mai amazing here.

Heya to Y Shirt to Watashi
Heya to Y shirt to Watashi is a song by Hiramatsu Eri covered by Tanaka Reina. When this album was released I wasn't a big fan of this song. I thought it was boring and I am just not a big fan of Reina's voice. Yet now that I am older I really appriciate this song. It's so sweet and it feels like someone is watching back on a love they once had. Really worth listening to!

Mamotte Agetai
Mamotte Agetai is a song by Matsutoya Yumi and covered by Niigaki Risa and Kamei Eri. I am such a big fan of this song. Niigaki and Kamei are two of my favorite Momusu members, so this duet was a dream come true. The song is another sweet love song and it's very bouncy and floaty! And their voices are so sweet togheter!

Cosmos
Cosmos is a song by Yamaguchi Momoe and covered by Takahashi Ai. I adore Takahashi Ai's voice, but I can never help to skip this song. I think it's because of the intro of the song, as the part were she sings is really enjoyable. This song is so sad and so very 90's. But Aichan's voice is sooooo beautiful! I really wish I had more to say about this song, but I never really listen to it...

Mirai Yosouzu II
Mitai Yosouzu II is a song by DREAMS COME TRUE and is covered by ZYX-α. This group was the biggest of them all and some saw it as the "left-over" group. We, ofcourse, know that Tsugunaga Momoko and Umeda Erika were original members, but Niigaki Risa, Kusumi Koharu, Tokunaga Chinami, Sudo Maasa, Wada Ayaka and Ogawa Saki were all new to the group. Yet this song might be one of the best song regarding Harmonies. It's soooo beautiful and the harmonies are so amazing and well done! It's sad that no girls got solo's, but this song sounds better without!

ONLY YOU
ONLY YOU is a song by BOØWY and was covered by Zoku V-u-den. This group was formed out of Michishige Sayumi, Junjun and Sugaya Risako. I think this song might be the most well known song of this album. The original version is already very loved, but this version was very popular under the Hello!Pro fans. I adore this song. This song really shows of how well Sayumi's voice workes with others and how Junjun was totally underrated vocally. I love the vibe this group gives of and ONLY YOU will never be skipped! 

Akai Sweet Pea
Akai Sweet Pea is a song by Matsuda Seiko and is covered by Tanpopo#. If you have been reading some of my articles you might know how much I love this shuffle unit. It has three of my favorite girls in it Kamei Eri, Kumai Yurina and Okai Chisato, and ofcourse it has Mitsui Aika, who isn't a bad girl to add to this group. I never understood why they didn't leave Niigaki Risa in this group as she was part of Tanpopo, but it had something to do with the kanji in each girls name? Anyway I love this song. A song led by Kamei Eri always is a good thing and this song is sooooo sweet.

For you...
For you.. is a song by Takahashi Mariko and cover by Linlin. This song always makes me so sad. Linlin has such an amazing voice and they didn't use it enough. This solo, this solo is everything. The song is so sweet and fits her voice so well. I wish Linlin stayed longer and had some juniors of her own. She would have been perfect.. Well at least we have this song!

Kanpaku Sengen
Kanpaku Sengen is a song by Sada Masashi and was covered by Berryz Koubou and Mano Erina. Not a lot of people liked this song, while I loved it. I really love how much each girls gets to sing solo and that part by Yurina!! I think it's such a cute and sweet song (just by sound), the meaning might be a bit weird. I always thought this song was nice to listen to and sing along. I really adore the bridge done by Risako, her emotional and raw voice are so nice here.  And look forwards to the laughing!

Sekai wa Futari no Tame ni
Sekai wa Futari no Tame ni is a song by Sagara Naomi and was covered by Michishige Sayumi, Kusumi Koharu, Mitsui Aika and Junjun. This song is soooo cute! I adore their voices togheter and they all sound so nice. The chorus is so pretty and makes me so nostalgic. If they got to sing more songs like this, all 4 girls would have been more popular vocal wise. And the violins!!!

Covers
I believe there was only one cover for this album and it's this one. The girls are all on it holding their white flower. In the front we have our "main" members of each group and in the back we have Hello!Pro Eggs (with S/mileage) and in the middle Mano Erina. I love the green of the flowers and i like that the name of the album gives all the color in this cover. It's a really nice and simple cover that shows of all the girls!

Outfits
There is not much to say about the outfits of the girls. They all got to wear white blouses and that is pretty much it. I love their pure look and the pretty white flowers!

 Overall
First of all, this post took me soooo long to write. I wanted all the pictures of the girls and I wanted to listen to all songs again before even beginning to make this post. I also wanted to really show why this album is so great and I hope I did. Please go and have a listen to this album, as it is AMAZING!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post