H!P News: So much happend!

Last few weeks, a lot has been happening in H!P land. So I wanted to take the time to sit down and have a look at some news and some other stuff regards H!P and Up Front.

Sayashi Riho's graduation announcement
It was a big shock to all fans when Sayashi Riho announced her graduation. 
It was an even bigger shock when it was revealed she would only be staying in Momusu for 2 months!
But I have to be honest, eventhough I was shocked, I had been waiting for this announcement.
I don't know when, but I talked about the next graduation one time and I said that Riho might be next.
Riho once joined H!P to be a dancer, but she was pushed to the front and had to sing more than dance.
When Ayumin joined, Riho's role as the amazing dancer was over and she must have been quite sad.
Lately Riho looked unhappy and well her announcement just kinda fell in place.
Ofcourse I find it really sad Riho-chan is leaving, but I am really proud of her.
It must be extremely hard to be the center and to make such a big decision. 
I hope we get to see some amazing Riho action before she leaves on the 31st of December. 

Country Girls' 2nd Generation
This piece wasn't planned until a few hour back. Country Girls celebrated their first anniversary today and to everyones suprise they introduces two new members! A lot of fans already know this girls as kenshuusei. 
Funaki Musubu and Yanagawa Nanami will be joining Country Girls and for their 2nd generation. 
I can't even begin to tell you guys how happy I am. I adore Musubu so much <3. I followed her ever since she auditioned for Momusu and I am so happy they didn't lose her. 
I don't know a lot about Nanami, but she adorable, so I am happy. 
Country Girls kinda lost my interest after Uta-chan left and I felt quite terrible about it. I adore all members a lot and Yamaki!!!!!! But I think this will give them a needed boost. Although it might also mean someone might leave soon. I am looking at you Momoko.

ANGERME news
ANGERME is almost releasing their new single and it is quite impressive. My favorite song is Dondenaeshi by far, but I quite like the other songs. Ofcourse this single is one with a heavy heart, because it will be Fukuda Kanon's last single. It makes me sad to see another 1st gen member go and I really wonder how long Ayaka will stay with ANGERME. Another thing we still have to hear about is the auditions for the 4th gen members. No news has been given since the beginning of september, so I wonder if there will be any winners at all. 

New favorite Kenshuusei
After so many Kenshuusei debutted or are debutting, I kinda had to have a look at the kenshuusei to find new girls to support! So here is my new list!
Ofcourse Ruru and Kaedi are in here. Both girls are amazing at singing and dancing and I hope they will make their debut anytime soon. I do have to say that it makes me sad to see Kaedi these days, because she looks disappointed and mad, but I can understand it.. I hope they won't be lost like many amazing H!P Kenshuusei.
But two new members impressed me a lot. Horie Kizuki and Nakano Rion. Both girls are super cute and can sing pretty good! I really wanna see a lot more of them in the future. 

I guess that's it for today's update and I hope to write more soon!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post