A C-ute Goodbye: Meguru Koi no Kisetsu
Single Name: Meguru Koi no Kisetsu
Single Number: 2nd major single, 6th single overall
Release date: July 11, 2007
Editions: 4 editions (Regular, Limited, Single V, Event V)
Members: Umeda Erika, Yajima Maimi, Arihara Kana, Nakajima Saki, Suzuki Airi, Okai Chisato, Hagiwara Mai
B-sides: Bishoujo Shinri
1. What member centers this song?
Yajima Maimi and Suzuki Airi
2. What is the best part of the MV?
I love the part where they are singing their duet/trio lines and the background changes. It's super cute.
3. What is the best line in the lyrics of this song?
"Mada shiranai asa ga kuru yo" which means something about there is a morning coming, we still don't know about and I LOVE IT. It's so true.
4. What were the outfits for this single and who had the best one?
These are the official outfits, yet I like the outfits they dance in during the MV better. I love the simple t-shirts with their group name on there. Cutest goes to Chisa, as she is adorable <3.
5. What is the best preformance of this song?
6. Which cover was the best for this single?
I love these green covers. I am such a sucker for white outfits and outside backgrounds. Although these are probably greenscreened.
7. Describe the b-side in one sentence.
A super cool, bit dramatic, Airi-centered b-side, with solo lines for everbody!