Music Column: Current favorite listens

Goodday everybody!
Today I wanna tell you about some songs I am currently very very addicted to!
Usually I kinda get myself some music and putt it in my itunes and listen to it. I had a lot of AKB48 songs in there, the new Kenshuusei album and some recent H!P singles. 
First up is:
Maeda Atsuko- Migikata
I never really listened to the solo works of AKB members, but Acchan was the first one. I really loved Flower and Time Machine Nante Iranai, but I never really looked for more. While checking out Takahashi Minami's single Jane Doe (gonna talk about this one later), I found Migikata. I prefer Acchan's voice over Takamina's (although I love how raw her voice sounds) and when I found out it's her song originally, I knew it was gonna grap me and it did.
Migikata has a very sweet tone and the instruments give the song a very homey feel. The first time I heared this song, it felt like I was coming home. The instruments and Acchan's voice make this song a perfect combination of music and feelings. 
I really wonder why this song speaks so much to me, but I just have a weak spot for sweet ballad- like songs like this and ofcourse Acchan!

Takahashi Minami- Jane Doe
I don't even remember why I went to look this one up. But I did it and gosh am I happy! I adore this song. It's a very cool and dramtic song. I really love the melody of this song and how Takamina's voice suits it perfectly. When she sings it, it really looks effortless, like she has been doing this song for years. I love how the bridge kinda breaks into the song and gives the song an even more dramatic turn. For me this song shows how a good combination between the feel and the girl singing it, can make a song perfect.

Kamei Eri- Kousui
This song combines two very good things: Kamei Eri and Melon Kinenbi! I really adore some of the  early songs Melon Kinenbi did and Kousui is one of my absolute favorites (next to this is Unmei!). I really love the bittersweet tale it tells and how cute the song still is. Kamei Eri has a very sweet and soft voice, which is perfect for this song. I really love how much feeling she put into the song and how bittersweet it sounds. 

Ayaka- Okaeri
Oh! A non- H!P/AKB song?! Yes, it's from a J-drama I watched some time ago. It was Zettai Kareshi and it was really awsome. This song really gived the okaeri feel it should and I love Ayaka's voice. She makes the song very unique and kinda nostalgic. 

Please have a listen to the songs and let me know what you think!
Byebye

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post