H!P Treasure Box: Suzuki Airi

Now that C-ute has announced their disbandment, I should start talking a bit about them. So I have enough time to actually do it. With Berryz I took it way to slow and had such a hard time, I actually still haven't finished. Anyway, this means today we will look at: Suzuki Airi!

Suzuki Airi
Name: Suzuki Airi
Nickname: Airiin, Osuzu, Airi
Birthdate: April 12, 1994 (Age: 22)
Group: C-ute, Buono!


1. What do you like about this member?
Airi is the ultimate idol for me. She is beautiful, cute and has a voice omg. I really don't know what to do with myself if I can not listen to Airi's voice once in a while. The way she sings, the ease, the feelings, urgh. 
2. What do you dislike about this member?
It's not really about Airi actually, it's that Management pushed her so much, the other members didn't get that much spotlight for a while. Which is ofcourse really sad as Chisa obviously could have been a lead much earlier on. 
3. When was the first time you saw this member?
Honto no Jibun!! 
4. How did she look? (Picture)
5. What was the first song you ever saw this girl in?
Honto no Jibun ;)
6. What was the first cd you bought with this girl in it?
Campus Life? I do have some Buono! cd's, yet I think it was Campus Life!
7. What is a preformance you really enjoy of this member?
There isn't any I do not enjoy to be honest. 
8. What song would you like to see this member preform?
My Alright Sky. It is her song and is soooo perfect for her voice!
9. Post three of your favorite pictures of this member.
10. What is your best memory of this girl?
Meeting her and seeing her bright smile in person. Also hearing her voice live, right infront of my eyes!


Bonus question:
If you met this girl tomorrow, what would you tell her?
Airi, You have given us so much! I love your voice and I hope you will never stop singing!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Welcome 12th generation!